A Look back at 2023
I've always been an "eyes-forward" person, making lists, setting goals, and moving on to the next thing once I've accomplished what I'm working on. Rarely have I celebrated accomplishments for more than a hot minute because there's more to do - maybe a quick dance party and then back to business. But when I take the time to actually do a review of the past year, I am always blown away at what we were able to create, who we were fortunate to collaborate with, and how many lives we touched through our jewelry.
Here's a quick highlight of our favorite accomplishments from 2023:
- Added over 20 new bracelets to our everyday shop collection
- Collaborated with 9 nonprofit organizations on a custom bracelet to match their mission
- Launched the Empowerment Collection to bring a little more meaning & intention to your days
- Added 3 new military spouse stories to our Meet a Milspouse interview series
- Collaborated with a lovely group of Gold Star spouses to create the Always Bracelet for Gold Star families
- Jetted off to Las Vegas for the Military Influencer Conference where we got to meet SO MANY friends in person......finally
- Pitched our business in the Second Service Foundation Pitch Competition at the Military Influencer Conference
- Gave back over $5K in charitable donations to military-affiliated nonprofit organizations, including the 2023 donation to InDependent
- Tied leather knots on nearly 5,000 bracelets!!
Grateful doesn't even come close to how we're feeling after an incredible 2023, filled with encouragement, new connections that seemed to be created out of magic, inspiring words and stories from our customers and fellow milspouses, and friendship and support from the the Charliemadison Community - one of the best there is. We are so excited to see what 2024 has in store!