Operation Deploy Your Dress Bracelet | An ODYD Collaboration
Operation Deploy Your Dress Bracelet. A collaboration between Charliemadison Originals and Operation Deploy Your Dress (ODYD) - deploying America's patriotism one dress at a time. This bracelet gives back to ODYD by supporting its mission of providing military servicewomen and military spouses with formalwear at no cost.
ABOUT OPERATION DEPLOY YOUR DRESS & THE BRACELETFounded in 2015 by military spouses, Operation Deploy Your Dress bridges the gap between civilian and military communities by facilitating the deployment of gently used formalwear and accessories to ODYD boutiques around the world at no cost to the military. With over 14,000 dresses re-deployed to military service members and eligible military family members, ODYD's mission to deploy America's Patriotism One Dress at a Time has created a community known as "Team ODYD" made up of incredible and generous people like you!
A portion of the proceeds from this bracelet will be donated directly to Operation Deploy Your Dress.
SO MANY REASONS TO LOVE OUR JEWELRY
Your everyday reminder
- Every bracelet tells part of your military family story and comes with a card that shares the meaning behind the bracelet – a tangible everyday reminder that you are not alone on this journey.
Supporting fellow military families
- Your purchase gives back! 5% of your purchase is donated to organizations that support military service members and their families. Learn more about our past charitable donations.
Ready to gift
- Perfectly giftable for yourself or your special gal – each bracelet arrives beautifully packaged in our custom linen pouches and is tucked inside a shipping box with our motto on the lid – Everyday Reminders that Every Day Matters ®
Connected to Community
- Our signature leather knot on each bracelet is more than just a simple decoration. It’s a symbol that ties you to our Community, our U.S. Navy roots, our mission, and our belief in the power of family and community. Allow that little knot to be your anchor that keeps you focused on the everyday moments and reminds you how resilient military families can be.
- Gemstones: 6mm Pink Thulite, Gray Jasper, Morganite, and Black Onyx
- Metal accents: Gold-plated copper nuggets
- Bracelet Length: 7 to 7-1/4 inches on stretch cord to easily slip on and off your wrist
- Need a larger or smaller size? See FAQs below for more information.
- Finished with our signature decorative leather knot
- Ready to gift in a beautiful linen pouch with a bracelet meaning card tucked inside
- Made with love in the USA by a military family in our Maryland studio
- Sold as a single bracelet
- Learn more about the meaning behind the gemstones
FAQs ABOUT CHARLIEMADISON JEWELRY
What’s the difference between a Mini Bracelet and Standard Bracelet?
Mini Bracelets are made with a bit smaller stones than our standard gemstone bracelets. The length is exactly the same (7 to 7-1/4 inches) so they are sized for adults. The Mini Bracelets are a bit daintier and make stacking a breeze!
What if the 7- 7-1/4 inch length won't work for my wrist?
If you need a smaller or larger length, we’re happy to customize your bracelet to fit your wrist. Simply leave us a note in the "Notes to Charliemadison Originals" box at checkout with your preferred length.
If you’re not quite sure of your exact size, wrap a tape measure tightly around the wrist you plan to wear your brand new bracelet on and add one inch. Prefer your bracelet to be slightly loose? Add an extra ¼ - ½ inches.
How much will it cost to ship?
First-class USPS shipping within the U.S. and to military addresses is $4.95. Add a second bracelet to start your stack and honor your military family story and shipping is free over $49.
When will my order ship?
We're so excited for you to get your new piece of jewelry (or for it to arrive in the hands of your favorite gal)! Orders ship from our Maryland studio via USPS or UPS within 3-5 business days.
Do you offer returns or exchanges?
We want you to be completely delighted with your Charliemadison purchase. If by chance you're not, simply get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days. We'll be happy to help you with a refund, exchange, or any other questions. Items purchased during sale events cannot be returned.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Looking for a special everyday reminder to help you thrive during deployment, keep you grounded during a PCS, gift to your military spouse besties, remember a fallen hero, or honor your own Military Mom? Visit our Military Jewelry Collection to find the perfect style for every season and transition of military family life.
CHARLIEMADISON ORIGINALS | EVERYDAY REMINDERS THAT EVERY DAY MATTERS®