Here at Charliemadison Originals, it isn’t just about the jewelry – we believe in inspiring others, giving back to our military community, and connecting to the little joys that make our lives meaningful. Our bracelets just happen to be the perfect everyday reminders of those little joys that you cherish most. We’re looking for a few brave, inspiring, & passionate gals who not only love our jewelry and mission but are excited to help us share our mission with their families, friends, and communities. Does this sound like you? If so, then keep reading to find out how you can apply to be a Charliemadison Ambassador and receive free jewelry in your mailbox every month!
Charliemadison Ambassadors will receive:
- A welcome package with your choice of bracelet, plus other fun goodies
- A unique code to share with your community for 15% off their orders
- One new bracelet every month, plus a personal discount on orders
- Access to our private Ambassador Facebook Group to connect with our team and your fellow Ambassadors
- Features on our social media accounts and blog
- Opportunities to win additional prizes through monthly contests
Responsibilities & Expectations
- If selected, be willing to commit to the program for at least 3 months
- Minimum of 4 social media posts per month, spread throughout the month
- Share your unique code with friends, family, and on social media
- Abide by the terms & conditions of the Charliemadison Ambassador Program
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a U.S. resident or have an APO/FPO address
- Must have active and engaged social media accounts.
(The quality of engagement is more important than your number of followers.)
(Instagram account must be public)
How to Apply
Complete the questionnaire below and submit it by September 18, 2018.
If selected, your first month as an Ambassador will begin on October 1, 2018.
Thank you for your support of our small business and your interest in helping us spread inspiration and positivity to every corner of the world!
Applications are currently closed. To find out when we'll be accepting applications again, be sure to follow us on Instagram
or sign up for our newsletter.