Lifegiver Mini Bracelet | A Meaningful Marriage Bracelet
- Supports military charities
- Custom sizing available
- Ready to gift
Lifegiver Mini Bracelet. A collaboration with Corie Weathers and her Lifegiver marriage enrichment platform. The Lifegiver Bracelet is a beautiful way for you to join in the Sacred Spaces marriage challenge.
After a particularly rough deployment, Corie Weathers and her Army Chaplain husband, Matthew realized that they had both changed while apart. In an effort to reduce conflict over “who had it worse,” they coined the phrase “Sacred Spaces” to cue each other that the story they were sharing was a sacred moment that the other may not fully understand but should “tread lightly,” respectfully, and listen in kindness.
In 2015, Corie’s book "Sacred Spaces" inspired couples to do the same by committing to one small act of kindness towards their spouse every day to restore their marriage. Blue bracelets were given as a daily reminder of that promise. Hundreds of marriages were impacted and the movement continues to grow today.
Lifegiver, Corie’s marriage enrichment platform, is now partnering with Charliemadison Originals to bring you a beautiful way to take the Sacred Spaces challenge. The Lifegiver bracelet keeps with the same blue color theme, but adds two Rose Quartz stones that symbolize two unfinished souls that are challenged to forgive, open their hearts, heal emotional wounds and establish peace. Wear it as an everyday reminder that you have more influence than you think to change the course of your marriage.
- Gemstones: 6mm Blue Spot Jasper, Sodalite, and matte Dumortierite
- Center Gemstone: 8mm Rose Quartz nuggets
- Metal accents: Sterling silver plated copper rings
- Length: 7 to 7-1/4 inches on stretch cord to easily slip on and off your wrist
- Need a larger or smaller size? See FAQs below for more information.
- Finished with our signature decorative leather knot
- Ready to gift in a beautiful linen pouch with a bracelet meaning card tucked inside.
- Includes the Lifegiver Bracelet meaning card and a Sacred Spaces challenge card
- Made with love in the USA by a military family in our Maryland studio
- Sold as a single bracelet
- Learn more about the meaning behind the gemstones
5% of every sale is donated to organizations that support military service members and their families. Learn how your purchase gives back.
CHARLIEMADISON ORIGINALS | EVERYDAY REMINDERS THAT EVERY DAY MATTERS®