Live Simply Mini Bracelet - Azurite | Wood Diffuser Bracelet
Live Simply Mini Diffuser Bracelet. Made with Azurite, Lapis Lazuli, and Sennawood, this bracelet can be worn as an essential oil diffuser, allowing you to take your favorite scents everywhere you go.
Diffuse your favorite essential oils on the go without having to tote around a zipper bag full of bottles. Simply add a drop of oil to the wood beads and rub gently – re-apply when you need a little pick-me-up.
When life feels complicated with daily commitments, family responsibilities, and headlines telling us we need more, more, more – we have a choice to make. Choose to live simply, to appreciate the blessings you’re given, and to celebrate your little everyday moments. Wear this bracelet as your everyday reminder to simplify your life, welcome gratitude, and find happiness in every moment.
“Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” ~ Lao Tzu
SO MANY REASONS TO LOVE OUR JEWELRY
Your everyday reminder
- Every bracelet tells part of your military family story and comes with a card that shares the meaning behind the bracelet – a tangible everyday reminder that you are not alone on this journey.
Supporting fellow military families
- Your purchase gives back! 5% of your purchase is donated to organizations that support military service members and their families. Learn more about our past charitable donations.
Ready to gift
- Perfectly giftable for yourself or your special gal – each bracelet arrives beautifully packaged in our custom linen pouches and is tucked inside a shipping box with our motto on the lid – Everyday Reminders that Every Day Matters ®
Connected to Community
- Our signature leather knot on each bracelet is more than just a simple decoration. It’s a symbol that ties you to our Community, our U.S. Navy roots, our mission, and our belief in the power of family and community. Allow that little knot to be your anchor that keeps you focused on the everyday moments and reminds you how resilient military families can be.
- Gemstones: Azurite and Lapis Lazuli gemstones
- Diffuser beads: Sennawood beads
- Metal accents: Silver plated Hematite
- Length: 7 to 7-1/4 inches on stretch cord to easily slip on and off your wrist
- Need a larger or smaller size? See FAQs below for more information.
- Finished with our signature decorative leather knot
- Ready to gift in a beautiful linen pouch with a bracelet meaning card tucked inside
- Made with love in the USA by a military family in our Maryland studio
- Sold as a single bracelet
- Learn more about the meaning behind the gemstones
FAQs ABOUT CHARLIEMADISON JEWELRY
What’s the difference between a Mini Bracelet and Standard Bracelet?
Mini Bracelets are made with a bit smaller stones than our standard gemstone bracelets. The length is exactly the same (7 to 7-1/4 inches) so they are sized for adults. The Mini Bracelets are a bit daintier and make stacking a breeze!
What if the 7- 7-1/4 inch length won't work for my wrist?
If you need a smaller or larger length, we’re happy to customize your bracelet to fit your wrist. Simply leave us a note in the "Notes to Charliemadison Originals" box at checkout with your preferred length.
If you’re not quite sure of your exact size, wrap a tape measure tightly around the wrist you plan to wear your brand new bracelet on and add one inch. Prefer your bracelet to be slightly loose? Add an extra ¼ - ½ inches.
How much will it cost to ship?
First-class USPS shipping within the U.S. and to military addresses is $4.95. Add a second bracelet to start your stack and honor your military family story and shipping is free over $49.
When will my order ship?
We're so excited for you to get your new piece of jewelry (or for it to arrive in the hands of your favorite gal)! Orders ship from our Maryland studio via USPS or UPS within 3-5 business days.
Do you offer returns or exchanges?
We want you to be completely delighted with your Charliemadison purchase. If by chance you're not, simply get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days. We'll be happy to help you with a refund, exchange, or any other questions. Items purchased during sale events cannot be returned.
5% of every sale is donated to organizations that support military service members and their families. Learn how your purchase gives back.
CHARLIEMADISON ORIGINALS | EVERYDAY REMINDERS THAT EVERY DAY MATTERS®
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!