In My Heart Mini Bracelet - Coast Guard | Military Spouse Deployment Bracelet
In My Heart Bracelet. A military tribute bracelet that symbolizes your deployed Coast Guard hero. Inspired by the colors of the U.S. Coast Guard, the Dumortierite and Botswana Agate gemstones represent your service member in uniform. The color yellow, which has been used throughout history to signify deployed troops, is symbolized by multicolored shades of Yellow Agate.
When the other half of your heart is deployed, time seems to pass at a snail’s pace and loneliness walks beside you wherever you go. Staying connected to what matters most will help you navigate the tough times. Each day of deployment, slip this bracelet around your wrist as your everyday reminder that your hero is always in your heart even though there are miles between you. When the deployment ends, continue wearing In My Heart as your badge of honor to remind you of the times you were braver than you seemed and much stronger than you knew.
“Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be. ~Author Unknown
- 6mm Dumortierite, Botswana Agate, and Yellow Agate gemstones
- Sterling silver plated copper nuggets
- 7 to 7-1/4 inches on stretch cord with leather knot
- Need a larger or smaller size? Learn how to request your perfect size.
- Ready to gift in a beautiful linen pouch with a bracelet meaning card tucked inside
- Learn more about the meaning behind the gemstones
5% of every sale is donated to organizations that support military service members and their families. Learn how your purchase gives back.
CHARLIEMADISON ORIGINALS | EVERYDAY REMINDERS THAT EVERY DAY MATTERS®