Earn Free Jewelry from Charliemadison Originals
Charliemadison Originals’ Jewelry Rewards Program was designed with you in mind. After all, we love to celebrate our loyal community!
You can earn points in so many ways and redeem them on that piece of jewelry you’ve had your heart set on.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
Create your account by clicking the orange box on the left side of the shop’s page that says "Get Free Jewelry." Even if you already have a shop account, you'll need to register for the Jewelry Rewards Program separately.
Best of all, you'll get 20 points added to your account just for joining!
HOW CAN I EARN POINTS?
Currently, points can be earned by completing the following actions:
- Create your account = 20 points
- Every $1 spent in the shop = 1 point
- Follow @CharliemadisonOriginals on Instagram = 20 points**
- Share Charliemadison Originals on Facebook = 20 points**
- Like Charliemadison Originals on Facebook = 10 points**
- Refer a friend = 200 points (you earn the points when she makes a purchase, and she gets 20% off her purchase!)
- On your birthday = 20 points (when you enter your date of birth at the time of creating your account; must be done at least 30 days before your birthday)
**Once you create your account, there’s a button on your dashboard you can click to earn points for following/sharing on Instagram and Facebook. Please note, you only get points the first time you follow/share. Unfollowing and following again will not earn you extra points.
HOW MANY POINTS DO I NEED TO EARN A REWARD?
- 200 points, redeem for a $10 rewards certificate
- 400 points, redeem for a $20 rewards certificate
- 600 points, redeem for a $30 rewards certificate
I’M READY TO REDEEM MY POINTS FOR A REWARDS CERTIFICATE. WHAT DO I DO?
Log in to your account by clicking the orange box on the left side of the shop’s page that says "Get Free Jewelry." From there, you’ll be directed to your dashboard.
If you’ve earned enough points for a Jewelry Rewards certificate, a Redeem button will be shown next to the reward you qualify for. Click the Redeem button, then Confirm.
You’ll be given a unique, one-time use code (which doesn’t expire!) to enter during checkout, which will also be sent to your email. See our FAQs page if you have questions about entering the code at checkout.
TELL ME MORE!
1. Points are earned on your purchase total before taxes and shipping, and after any discounts are applied. We cannot issue rewards points for orders that are canceled or returned.
2. Rewards certificates and discount codes cannot be combined. Only one code may be used per purchase.
3. Points cannot be earned on wholesale orders or bulk custom orders at discounted prices.
4. Rewards certificates may be used immediately or saved for a future purchase. But, they cannot be returned to your point balance.