We go the extra mile to make sure you love your purchase. Little details like beautiful packaging, hand-written notes, and jewelry meaning cards make your purchase feel extra special - whether it's a gift to yourself or for a special gal in your life. If you have a question or two before you hit the buy button, we've got you covered. Browse the most frequently asked questions below and if you can't find an answer, simply click the Contact link in the main menu and we'd be happy to help. Thanks so much for supporting our small business and for helping us give back to military charities!
Customer Service & Frequently Asked Questions
5% of your purchase supports military charities
Custom bracelet sizing available for the perfect fit
Easy returns because we want you to love it
Worldwide shipping available
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and even PayPal.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX?
- A 6% sales tax will be added at checkout if your order is shipping to Maryland.
DO YOU HAVE ANY DISCOUNTS I CAN USE OR CURRENT PROMOS?
- Occasionally, we’ll share discount codes with our community members via email. If you’re not already a part of the Charliemadison Originals family, you can join for free here. You’ll get a 20% off code sent straight to your inbox as a thank you for signing up!
- We also have a Jewelry Rewards Program, which you can sign up for to make the most out of every purchase and earn points towards free Charliemadison Originals jewelry.
- Only one discount code may be used per order. And, discount codes, gift certificates, and Jewelry Rewards certificates cannot be combined. Please also note that discount codes and certificates do not apply to shipping costs and taxes.
HOW CAN I REDEEM A DISCOUNT CODE OR GIFT CERTIFICATE?
- Have a discount code or Jewelry Rewards certificate to use? Click the "Checkout" button in your shopping cart (don’t worry—if you want, you can still pay via PayPal on the next screen).
- Then, on the right-hand side of the shopping cart, enter the discount or certificate code in the box that says "Gift card or discount code."
- If the code hasn’t expired and is valid, it’ll be applied to your order.
I WANT TO PURCHASE A GIFT FOR MY FAVORITE GAL. DO YOU OFFER SPECIAL PACKAGING?
- Each piece of Charliemadison Originals jewelry is packaged in our signature linen jewelry bag. We’re happy to include a handwritten note for the lucky gal in your life with your gift order.
- Simply leave us a note in the “Note to Charliemadison Originals” box at checkout, and we’ll tuck your personal message inside the package. Invoices are included with all orders, but the price(s) will be excluded.
- Make your gift extra special with our custom gift wrap - we'll tuck the linen jewelry bag inside a Charliemadison gift box. And you'll receive our signature notecard so you can write a special message to go with your gift. Upgrade your gift wrapping here.
BRACELET SIZING | STOCK | CUSTOM DESIGNS
WILL MY BRACELET FIT ME? WHAT IF I NEED A SMALLER OR BIGGER SIZE?
- Our standard bracelet size is approximately 7 – 7-1/4 inches. If you need a smaller or larger size, we’re happy to customize the length to fit your wrist. Simply leave us a note in the "Notes to Charliemadison Originals" box at checkout with your preferred length.
- If you’re not quite sure of your exact size, wrap a tape measure tightly around the wrist you plan to wear your brand new Charliemadison Originals jewelry on, and add one inch. Prefer your bracelet to be slightly loose? Add an extra ¼ - ½ inches.
WHAT IF A PIECE I LOVED WENT OUT OF STOCK?
- We do our very best to keep designs in stock. Sometimes, however, our manufacturers are in short supply or discontinue specific pieces. We wish this didn’t happen because we fall in love with every piece of jewelry!
- That said, if you do see a piece you just can’t live without, don’t wait to buy it because we can’t guarantee it’ll be restocked.
- If there was an out-of-stock item or previously featured piece you had your heart set on, send us a note. We’d love to hear from you and see if we can pair you up with a similar piece.
CAN YOU CREATE A CUSTOM PIECE FOR ME?
- If you have a unique piece in mind or gemstone colors you’d like us to combine, we’d love to work with you to create a custom design.
- Please send us a note so we can collaborate, and get to work on a one-of-a-kind everyday reminder for you or that special lady in your life to wear with pride!
JEWELRY CARE & REPAIRS
WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO CARE FOR MY JEWELRY?
- We’re proud to use high-quality metals and gemstones in all of our designs. But, that doesn’t mean our jewelry is everlasting when it comes to everyday wear and tear.
- Because we know you love to keep your meaningful pieces close, we recommend you remove them before showering, sleeping, swimming in the pool or ocean, and exercising.
- Exposing your jewelry to water, chemicals, and extreme heat will cause the metal beads and rings to tarnish, and may cause the bracelet cord to break.
- When you don’t have it around your wrist, be sure to store it inside a plastic zipper bag to limit metal tarnishing.
WHAT IF MY JEWELRY GETS DAMAGED DURING NORMAL WEAR?
- We create each piece with the utmost love and care. Though, if your jewelry happens to break within 30 days of purchase, we’ll restring it at no charge to you. Send us a note today to get the process started!
- If more than 30 days have passed since your purchase, we are happy to restring it for a fee of $5. You can arrange your repair by following the instructions here.
- Shipping costs to our studio for all repairs are the responsibility of the customer.
- If your repair requires the replacement of stones or metal components that are no longer available, we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as possible and do our very best to find a similar substitute.
- Did you purchase one of our pieces from a retail shop? Please contact them to arrange for your item to be returned to us for repair.
**The current turnaround time for repairs is 1-2 weeks from the time we receive your piece.
WHAT’S YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
- We’re so excited for you to get your new piece of jewelry (or for it to arrive in the hands of your favorite gal)!
- Most in-stock pieces ship from our Maryland studio via USPS within 3-5 business days.
- Orders of more than $49 receive free First Class Shipping in the U.S.
- Once your package leaves our studio, the approximate arrival times—based on USPS estimates—are as follows:
USPS First Class Mail: 2-7 business days
USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 business days
USPS Priority Express: 1-2 business days
**Please keep in mind arrival times may change due to inclement weather conditions or holidays.
- If you upgraded to Priority or Express shipping at checkout, this only speeds up the transit time—not the order processing time. If you need expedited processing for a special occasion, please send us a note before placing your order. We’ll do everything we can to accommodate your needs.
CAN I EXPEDITE MY SHIPPING?
- Expedited shipping is available for most products in our shop. At checkout, you’ll have the option to select your preferred expedited shipping method—USPS Priority Shipping or USPS Priority Express Shipping.
- Doing this will not, however, expedite our processing times. If you need your jewelry in a pinch for a special occasion, please send us a note, and we’ll do our very best to get it to you as soon as possible.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
- We do ship internationally. But, if you choose First Class or Priority International Shipping, we, unfortunately, cannot promise your package will arrive by a certain date. Sometimes, packages get held up in customs, causing transit times to vary.
- We’re also not responsible for any additional customs taxes, duties, and fees your country imposes on your package, nor can we predict what they might be. Please contact your country’s customs office for more information.
- Customs labels will list the name and retail value of the contents, and cannot be marked as a gift or with a value less than retail.
HOW WILL I KNOW MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED?
- When your order ships, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us with a USPS tracking number so you can follow it from our studio to your (or your gal’s) mailbox. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder if you don't receive it!
MY PACKAGE IS LOST OR ARRIVED DAMAGED. WHAT DO I DO?
- In the rare event your package is lost or damaged during shipment, please send us a note. We’ll be here to help you locate it or provide the information necessary for you to submit a claim to the carrier.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
WHAT’S YOUR RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY?
- We want you to be completely delighted with your Charliemadison Originals purchase. If by chance you’re not satisfied, or your new jewelry arrives damaged or broken, we’ll be happy to help.
- Charliemadison Originals accepts the return of unworn and undamaged jewelry within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Returns received within 30 days of the purchase date are eligible for a refund to the original payment method.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for the return to arrive at our studio within the 30-day window.
- Jewelry must be in its original packaging to be eligible for a return.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- If your return was a gift and is a currently stocked item, we’ll issue a shop credit.
- We cannot accept returns of gifted items purchased during a sale.
- Sale items (ex. seasonal sales and sample sales) and custom orders are final sale and not eligible for return.
- If you wish to exchange one style for another, please return your original order for a refund (excluding shipping fees) to the original payment method, and use that to purchase a new item.
- Sale items are not eligible for exchange.
- Doing this will be considered a new purchase, so shipping fees may apply.
HOW DO I CREATE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
WHAT IF I WANT TO CANCEL MY RECENT ORDER?
- If you happen to change your mind about your order, please send us a note within 24 hours of your purchase. We’ll refund your order amount and shipping charges to the original payment method.
- If your order has already shipped, however, you can return it by following our return policy. Please note, shipping fees cannot be refunded.
GET IN TOUCH
DO YOU OFFER OPPORTUNITIES FOR COLLABORATION OR PRODUCT DONATIONS FOR EVENTS?
- We’re always looking to partner with businesses and organizations that share a similar mission to ours! Please send requests for giveaway collaborations and product donations to Wendy at info@CharliemadisonOriginals.com at least 30 days before your anticipated event.
- Due to the number of requests we receive, however, we may not be able to honor every request. And, because we’re proud to donate 5% of our sales each year to organizations that support military members and their families, we’re also unable to accept requests for additional monetary donations.